MumTum 2 - Tiered Design
Autumn Flower Tiered Long Skirt
Queen the Label by Constance Hall
Our MumTum 2 Skirts have been redesigned with the customer feedback from our Queen community. As part of our Tiered Range, this MumTum 2 skirts has the 3 tiered design and comes with discrete pockets.
We listened to your feedback and worked with our supplier to custom make a new softer band which has more stretch and provides an even greater level of comfort.
The MumTum 2 Skirts will feel like heaven on, they are light and soft and we have worked hard to improve the fabric for durability with less shrinkage in the wash.
What you need to know:
- Check the sizing chart below for all measurements
- The waistband has up to 18cms of stretch. Never size up! If in any doubt, size down according to how tight you want the waistband to fit.
- Keep in mind the length of the skirt. The smaller the size, the shorter the skirt length- another reason to size down if needed. The band streches and you can play with the height on your waist.
- All garments shrink a little in the wash, we have worked hard to ensure the fabric has minimal shrinkage when the washed according to the garment care label. Keep in mind your garment will shrink a little over time.
- Post your selfie to social media and hashtag #likeaqueen or #mumtum or #queenthelabel Can’t wait to see your glorious pics!
Due to differences in screens & monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
A note from Con:
"I made my first Mum Tum skirt years ago, because I couldn't find a skirt with a waist band thick enough to flatter my tummy. I hope you love your MumTum2 skirt as much as I do!"
Thanks for all of your support. Con xxx
About our Garments:
Material - We chose to go with 100% viscose, a type of rayon which was basically the best performer. It's soft and smooth to the touch, and drapes very well which the cotton samples weren't doing quite as nicely. Best of all it has elasticity, important for comfort. We have worked hard to ensure minimal shrinkage however all garments will shrink a little in the wash.
Made in - The Mum Tum range is made in Sri Lanka. We looked at lots of options for production, first starting with Australia, then Bali and Vietnam before settling on Sri Lanka. Even though Sri Lanka wasn’t the cheapest, we were drawn to it as it has a mature industry and produces fine garments for major retailers to high standards.
Support for Rafiki:
We are proud to support the children of Rafiki Mwema and through every purchase you make, we donate $1 on your behalf which goes towards making a lifetime difference to some of the most vulnerable children.