Our MumTum 2 Short Skirts are for those Queens that want to get their legs out! They retain the classic original flowly one-piece design with discrete pockets making them so practical for day to day life.
In the new MumTum collection, we now offer matching headscarves and tops in addition to our traditional long skirts. Best of all, our MumTum 2s have the same super soft band which are made just for us and have the most stretch possible to provide the greatest level of comfort EVER!
As always, both our short and long skirts will feel like heaven on, they are light and soft and we have worked hard to improve the fabric for durability with less shrinkage in the wash. The reinforced stitching will make them last as long as possible.
What you need to know:
- Check the sizing chart below for all measurements
- The waistband has up to 18cms of stretch. Never size up! If in any doubt, size down according to how tight you want the waistband to fit.
- Keep in mind the length of the skirt. The smaller the size, the shorter the skirt length- another reason to size down if needed. The band stretches and you can play with the length on your waist.
- All garments shrink a little in the wash, we have worked hard to ensure the fabric has minimal shrinkage when washed according to the garment care label. Keep in mind your garment will shrink initially and then a little over time.
- Post your selfie to social media and hashtag #mumtum and #queenthelabel We can’t wait to see your glorious pics!
Important Note: Due to differences in screens & monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
About our Garments:
Material - We chose to go with 100% viscose, a type of rayon which is basically the best performer. It's soft and smooth to the touch, and drapes very well which the cotton samples weren't doing quite as nicely. Best of all it has elasticity, important for comfort. We have worked hard to ensure minimal shrinkage however all garments will shrink a little in the wash.
Made in - The Mum Tum 2 range is made in Sri Lanka. We looked at lots of options for production, first starting with Australia, then Bali and Vietnam before settling on Sri Lanka. Even though Sri Lanka wasn’t the cheapest, we were drawn to it as it has a mature industry and produces fine garments for major retailers to high standards.
Support for Rafiki:
We are proud to support the children of Rafiki Mwema and through every purchase you make, we donate $1 on your behalf which goes towards making a lifetime difference to some of the most vulnerable children.